Hibiscus 🌺 plumbing face oil
Carthamus Tinctorius, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Rosa Canina, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Optiphen
Hibiscus Infused Oil is known to be almost as good as Botox. It is loaded with Vitamin C, which is vital in collagen production. Give your skin the anti-aging plump it needs, without the pain of injections.
Safflower Oil is added to help the skin retain moisture. It leaves the skin smooth, soft, and with a gorgeous glow. Safflower Oil is noncomedogenic, which means it won’t clog your pores!
Rosehip Seed Oil is a very moisturizing additive to any skincare product. It is antibacterial, anti-aging, and helps reduce acne scars and skin pigmentation. You can also rub it on your stretch marks, as it is known to help reduce the look of them.
Castor Oil is full of free radicals which help prevent wrinkles. It is also a great antibacterial oil, which helps fight acne and promote overall skin health.
Vitamin E Oil is added to help make your skin glow. It is another amazing oil for fighting wrinkles and reducing hyperpigmentation.
Argan Oil is amazing at reducing excess sebum, which helps reduce the formation of new acne.
Directions: Use this face oil in the morning and at night. Follow up with SPF when using in the morning.
- The color of the product may vary slightly due to the lighting on your device.
- These products are not intended to cure or treat any conditions. None of our statements have been evaluated by the FDA.
- Please read the ingredient list prior to purchase to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Do a patch test on a small area of your skin and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- This product is made for external use only.
- Use within one year of purchase.